Wednesday, July 8, 2009

but, still

there will always be room for your hand in mine



So, I've been a little down lately. And since this blog is, well, not about that, I figured I was at least capable of pulling together a list of things that are, still, good. Great, even. It's not real for anyone to be bursting with happiness all the time, and it's definitely not real for me.

But, still, for these things I am grateful. But, still, for these things I consider myself blessed beyond what is deserved. But, still, for these things, I start perking back up again and realizing - hey, it's not so bad.


Number twenty:
a niece or nephew on the way (!!!)
sunshine
cold water
Chaco's
the Weepies station on Pandora
thinking about my next photo adventure
Wicked
a new uniball pen with a very fine point
a fridge full of food
freaking fan-tastic friends
legs that can run, arms that can swim, feet that can pedal

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That picture is such a great way of capturing your feelings - the dark hole in the midst of yellow.

Hope you're feeling better, but still - I'm glad you can find all the light even in dark times. Love you chica!

Anne said...

Let me know if you need help cheering up and I'll buy you a WHOLE PACK of uniball extra fine point pens. I get pretty excited about pens myself.