Sunday, July 26, 2009

you spin me right round

because i knew you i have been changed for good


Things that make me infinitely happy, Take One (in no particular order)
1. Riding my bike.
2. Chocolate chip pancakes + fun breakfasts.
3. Pizza. Always pizza.
4. Vineyard City Church worship. It's just the best.
5. The *Once* soundtrack.
6. My best friend.
7. The Wedding Singer, every time I watch it.
8. The relationship between my cat and my dog.
9. Colter's hugs.
10. This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0.

Number twenty-one: PATIENCE. Because sometimes the rose-colored glasses aren't on the nightstand where you left them. Sometimes you've got to search for them, dig through lots of other odds and ends, and endure several hazy, blue-colored days before picking them up again and forcing them back onto your face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for #4, that blesses me.
And thanks for introducing me to #10...that totally wowed me and put a smile on my face!

Anne said...

I love chocolate chip pancakes made by YOU!