Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Deliciousness takes many forms

Hourglass


Today, that form is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

P.S. Apparently I can't keep up with this blog. Which isn't to say that I'm not grateful for many, many things. Only that I'm busy. And lazy. (Yes, it's possible to be both.) My solution, then, is to just think of one thing - *one* thing a day (and, then, actually post it).

Number twenty-two: peanut butter and jelly. Made with love. I like mine with just a little bit of jelly (raspberry is best), cut diagonally or into four triangles. How about you?

3 comments:

capmango said...

PB&J is one more proof that God loves us.

Raspberry is my favorite flavor, but raspberry jam is too full of seeds. For a PB&J, I like strawberry.

And the peanut butter has to be natural (no sugar), and the jam has to be all-fruit (no sugar), otherwise it just tastes like bad candy.

I alternate between chunky and smooth peanut butter, each one has its appeal.

Anonymous said...

I still love a PB&J sandwich and especially with milk that is ice-old...which for some reason we can never achieve with our fridge. But I'm with Glenn...I prefer my PB to be unsweetened...I alternate between creamy and chunky depending on my mood...and I strawberry has my favorite taste, but I've been leaning toward darker berries recently for the health benefits. I love Trader Joe's no-sugar fruit spreads...blueberry is awesome!!!

Nicole said...

I like my pb&j with goldfish crackers. I'm not so particular, otherwise. I prefer natural chunky peanut butter, but I can make do with any kind of jelly.