Tuesday, May 12, 2009

take two

Upon further reflection, I realized that I want this to be, more than anything, an exercise in gratitude. I want to recognize, acknowledge, and publicly give thanks for the good that exists in the world, and the good that exists in my life. If nothing else, it'll keep my attitude there, in that place of thanksgiving, instead of letting it slip into the things-would-be-better-if zone. And, because, really, God is so good. He has blessed me so much. I should be bursting at the seams with the sheer weight of it all, overflowing onto everything and everyone I touch. No questions asked. No excuses made. No holding back.

A list. A sometimes-photographic, sometimes-text heavy list. Things I love the most. Things that bless me. Things, for which I should, without ceasing, give thanks.

Number One: PARKER. Precious nephew. Contagious-laugher. Stealer-of-my-heart.

Florida 2008 Florida 2008

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That second picture is a-dor-able!